Strainer Extruder for PVC Sheet Calender Production Line
|FOB Price:||US $55,000 / sets|
|Min. Order:||1 sets|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 sets||US $55,000/ sets|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SJL
- Plastic Processed: PVC
- Feeding Mode: Multiple Feed
- Screw: Single-Screw
- Screw Channel Structure: Deep Screw
- Automation: Automatic
- Application: PVC Sheet or Film
- Die Head: Double Head
- Screw L/D Ratio: 6:1
- Motor: Simo
- Gearbox Brand: Deling
- Trademark: chenxing
- Specification: SJL
- HS Code: 8477209000
- Type: Sheet Extruder
- Product Type: Extrusion Molding Machine
- Assembly Structure: Separate Type Extruder
- Engagement System: Intermeshing
- Exhaust: Exhaust
- Computerized: Computerized
- Screw Design: Single Screw
- Plastic Process: PVC
- Screw Material: 38crmoaia
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Delivery: 30 Working Days
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Zhangjiagang of China
1. Strainer is used before the material enters into the calender to filter out agglomerates and other impurities to protect the calender roller for longer service life.
2. There are single or double heads available, hydraulic station for strainer head locking and opening. The mould can be changed easily, and it will open automatically when the power brake.
3. The machine is mainly used for thermoplastic rubber material's mixing, modification and extrusion molding.
4. The briquetting of rubber semi-finished products, filtering rubber, covering rubber on cable and wire.
1. Hot-feed and single-screw rubber extruder.
2. The rotation speed could be adjusted as you like.
3. By changing the handpiece, we can get different types of rubber-covering semi-products,so it is widely used.
4. PLC intelligent control, can realize the linkage between the main and auxiliary machine.
Main Technical Parameters:
|Project\Model||SJL-160||SJL- 200||SJL- 220||SJL- 250||SJL- 300||SJL- 350|
|Motor(kw)||55DC||75 DC||90 DC||110 DC||132 DC||160 DC|
|Material for screw and rolling mill||38CrMoAIA|
Component Machine list
|6||Hydraulic and lubrication system||1 set|
|7||Electrical controlling system||1 set|
|8||Equipped pipe||1 set|