Stainless Steel PVC High Speed Mixer (SHR)
|FOB Price:||US $2,500 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $2,500/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||4, 000 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SHR
- Working: High Speed Mixer
- Application: Powder, Granules
- Application Area: Chemical
- Mixing Drum Shape: Disc
- Operating type: Continuous Operating
- Name: PVC High Speed Mixer
- Motor: Two Speed Motor
- Feeding: Screw Feeder
- Material: Stainless Steel Making
- Temperature Controller: Omron
- Trademark: Chenxing
- Specification: SHR
- HS Code: 8477800000
- Mixer Type: Powder Mixer
- Stirring Type: Spiral
- Certification: CE
- Layout Type: Verticle
- Additional Capabilities: Drying
- Condition: New
- Two Speed: High Speed and Low Speed
- Blades: Customized
- Motor Brand: Simo
- Soft Start: Yes
- Contactor: Delixi
- Transport Package: Sea Worthy Packing
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
PVC high speed mixer is widely used to compound PVC resin with stabilizer and some other additives in the industry of PVC extrusion, PVC pelletizing/granulating and so on. it's necessary machine for PVC products production.
2. Features of PVC high speed mixer:
- for model smaller than 500litre model, the mixer barrel adopts 5mm stainless steel, bottom adopts 6mm stainless steel, it's stronger and durable.
- the mixer exhausing filter adopts very good air filter used for car, the air exhausting effect is much more better than cloth bag filter.
- hot mixer blades are well desgined which can save mixing time by 2mintues for one batch.
- adopts imported Gemany oil seal, make sure no oil leakge and lasting long time.
- plastic mixers are used in mixing,stirring, drying, coloring materials in plastcs, rubber, and chemical industries.
SHR series mixers adopt advanced design, so it is convenient and safe for operation. It offers small size, light weight, high efficiency, low energy consumption, and low noise.
3. Technical parameters :
|Pot volume (L)||100||200||300||500||800|
|Heating method||Electric and self-friction|